Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm going to graduate soon!

I will be graduating soon::7 August 2010
Thought that graduating process will be a lot easier to handle than registeration time. I was totally wrong. It was harder than expected. U have to fill in so many forms and go to many departments before u get in getting the scroll. But however, i can say that it's near. Near the end of all the hardship :)). I started missing classes and my lovely 11th college. A new semester will begin tomorrow. But no more semester for me. I'm relieved but at the same time, i feel like i'm missing all of the moments. University life is the best part of my life! Can't wait to graduate soon ^^

credits to:
http://www.bris.ac.uk/news/2009/6316.html/2009-04-28.3432235959/image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails