Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can i have a student price forever?

I went to make a new glasses yesterday and i was happy because i was introduced to a student package glasses. Worth rm159 including frame and lenses. They didn't even asked if i'm a student or not. I asked my lil sister. Do i look like a 19 year old girl? Haha. Or maybe their glasses were not sold out, so they promote me that. I didn't know. But the one that i'm wearing previously cost plus a hundred ringgit of my new glasses. Not really a branded one, just an ordinary full frame glasses, and that was a student package as well but in a different. A very good point of being a student is that i can find myself having discount for certain things (but not for SuJu tix)

p/s In a mood of being myself again..I wrote for myself...over again

3 comments:

Linglung said...

kelebihan seorang student...byk benda dpt diskaun..tgk wayang pun kan?

Miss Fina said...

yup Mr Linglung.Tgk wayang kalau tunjuk student card dapat la less :) bestkan

Septic Tank Cleaning Waukegan said...

Thanks for sharing this

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails