Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Days

Meeting your besties is one of the most happiest moment in life. For me, we are given just a few true friends in life. The others were just friends at the moment they need u and u need them. Not the whole entire life. Luckily i have my besties since 5 years ago, and still we are getting along very well, just like the first moment we meet. I love my friends..all of them who appreciate me. That's why i'm spending my time here, before my convocation day. I know it'll be harder for us to meet in the future. Let's give pic talk


From left, Shafiza, Akma, Husna, Adilah, pregnant mum Fahrulina & me. As usual, this is Midvalley, grocery store for UM student :)

Mr Elyas..a face of victory.haha
Pija's pose
The players
Nu'man at Jusco Bukit Tinggi
Dharsya at Acik Nurul's room
Pose in front of Hinode Shop at Jusco Bukit Tinggi
Nurul Akma Osman a.k.a Miss Hi Goat









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails