Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 3, 2010

God did not create the universe, says Hawking

As a Muslim, I certainly will not agree even a little in my heart. I dun care if u r the greatest scientist in the world, I have faith. I didn't judge the universe by equation like u all. Even if your theories accepted by the world itself, i just believe that Allah created this universe. Bring up ur so-called scientific proof that u have manipulated i didn't move my heart a bit. I learned science, i do love them. But i hate when science been manipulated by the materialist. How can something occured spontanously? How can the world exist just because it has to be? How can this intelligent world system has no Creator? Argh..dammit...dun listen to them. They will never believe in God's existence no matter how much evidence u give them...Because their heart and soul were sealed..

You have faith, u have knowledge, u judge~~~~~~~~~~

Source: Yahoo! @Hawking

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails